Based in Toronto, Ontario
August 11th, 2021
Build and grow a new settlement and explore the lands surrounding it in this Peaceful Action-Adventure & Town-Builder. Search the lush forests of the Dusken Woodlands for resources, and adventure through mysterious new places to find lost artifacts.
Meet strange and quirky characters along the way, invite wandering people to join your town, and befriend cute animals who may help you in your travels. Control your team of three uniquely skilled characters to gather resources, build structures, and find treasure.
- Explore: Play as three uniquely skilled characters to quest and puzzle through a peaceful and atmospheric world.
- Gather: Supply your town with resources gathered from the land surrounding it, from hidden treasures, and other wonders.
- Build: Discover and unlock new structures to grow and improve your town.
- Befriend: Find friendship in the local wildlife to help boost your town and character abilities, and invite the wandering Wood-Elves to join and grow your town.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Funded on Kickstarter" Kickstarter, October 2016
- "Finalist for Ubisoft's Indie Series" Ubisoft Indie Series, 2018
- "Dwarrows feels like I’m slipping on a pair of goggles that teleports me back to 1998, playing Banjo-Kazooie or Sonic Adventure 2 on a couch with a friend."
- Cass Marshall, Polygon
- "I didn’t expect to like the game as much as I did, but look at me now."
- Codi Spence, GamingTrend
- "It’s a little janky in places, but the overall tone of Dwarrows is so wonderfully whimsical that you’ll struggle not to fall in love with it."
- Jason Coles, The Indie Game Website
- "Dwarrows is a game with heart, and a game with many facets. It’s a happy and peaceful adventure game with puzzles to solve, treasures to uncover, and animals to befriend; it’s a light city-builder with people to house, entertain, and meet their needs; and it’s a story about a trio of adventurers tasked with helping re-home a civilization of friendly little wood-elves."
- Alain Bellemare (Co-owner and developer of the game),
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Dwarrows on Steam
The Dwarrows store page can be found here store.steampowered.com.
Dwarrows on GoG
The Dwarrows store page can be found here gog.com.
Dwarrows on Humble Store
The Dwarrows store page can be found here humblebundle.com.
About Lithic Entertainment
Lithic Entertainment is a small independent game development studio with a mission to create games and experiences that are unique and engaging.
We believe that if a game is crafted with love, then there will be someone to love it. That's why we only strive to make games we would want to play.
More information on Lithic Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.